Life Happens Makes Your LIAM Planning Easy
July 28th, 2014,
Turnkey marketing resources for Life Insurance Awareness Month make putting a campaign together a snap.
Many of us dream of an “easy” button. Instantly clean car! Folded laundry put away! Papers on desk magically filed! What about an easy button for a month-long marketing campaign? Done!
The nonprofit organization Life Happens, which coordinates September’s Life Insurance Awareness Month, has created LIAM marketing resources that will allow you to run a marketing blitz in September with minimal effort. Easy! And as a NAIFA member benefit, you can access all these resources for free.
From leveraging the star power of NFL MVP quarterback Boomer Esiason, who is again this year’s celebrity spokesperson, to moving videos, to prewritten social media posts, it’s all there for you to pick and choose from. The range of materials will allow you to reach out to prospects and clients how they like to be contacted: in person, by mail, email or social media.
To access this wealth of material, go to the new Life Happens members-only site at www.lifehappens.org/industry. You’ll be asked to create an account, if you haven’t already (choose NAIFA as your professional affiliation). Once signed up, you’ll have free access to all the content that’s there, including:
- A pre-recorded webinar designed to help you pull together your campaign.
- Downloadable flyers that range from serious to motivational to funny, which you can send to clients and prospects by mail or email
- Great spokesperson related materials including Boomer Esiason’s Real Life Story, a flyer aimed at Millennials and some great quotes to use on social media
- Videos you can link to from your website or in an email, including a funny “hidden camera” video that features Boomer
- Life insurance related “infosnacks” and “hints” you can post on your website or share via email or on social media sites
- A social media content plan that gives you prewritten Facebook posts and Tweets that you can use throughout September
- Access to great marketing “giveaways” that tie LIAM spokesperson Boomer Esiason’s passion for football to life insurance. These give you a novel way to reach out during September … and much more
The groundwork’s been laid out for you, so it’s time to get your hands on these great resources and get your month planned out.